Learning about several aspects that people confront in daily life such as sound and light is something that is needed the most. Different sounds are produced based on the types of objects used. Perhaps, you get to increase your knowledge for sure because of the interesting facts you get to know about sound in general.
- Sound is actually produced from a set of vibrations. It is because of these vibrations turning into sound waves, which travel through a medium eventually ending at ears. The two mediums sound consider for traveling are air and water.
- Humans are capable of different intensities of sounds just because of their adjustment feature. In fact, ears are capable of handling sounds in exactly the same way they have been produced with sound waves produced in an accurate manner.
- Ears tend to go deaf in case they hear sounds that are beyond their capacity. However, dogs are the only animals capable of hearing sounds that humans cannot hear.
- Supersonic planes have been developed by humans long before. Their specialty is to travel at a speed greater than that of sound.
- Though humans regard sound equal to any other energy form, there are certain animals consider it for the purpose of protecting their lives as well. Some birds even sense something not auspicious based upon the sounds they hear.
- A whip is considered for creating sound without getting in touch with any other object or substance. However, it is because of the cracking of sound in air by the tip of the whip because of which the sound is generated.
- Contrary to what everyone believes, sound travels four times swifter than it is in air. However, it cannot travel through vacuum because of its acoustics properties. When sound is produced in a meaningful and rhythmic manner, it is called as music.