Computers are meant for multiple uses such as learning, working and enjoying. Almost every field of study is now associated with computers. Perhaps, it is almost impossible to lead life without using computers.
Here are some of the interesting facts about computers for you.
- Earliest computers were first developed in the 1940s. They were originally the size of a single room. Simple operations computed used to take a lot of time. Generating more heat has been the biggest limitation with more time being taken for starting and shutting down the system.
- Computers have been most sophisticatedly developed with best features included. For instance, they are capable of taking a couple of instructions to millions of them in a single timeframe. Performing several calculations of complexity in a simple way is possible with ease.
- Multiple interactions are considered through computers, which is a feature not possible for any other device. It is a usual phenomenon for computers to interact with several devices such as keyboard, mouse, printer, scanner and many more due to its multitasking feature.
- Networked computers are known to multiply the capacity of a single computer without modifying the physical or internal parts. Different types of working conditions are experienced because of setting up LANs and WANs.
- The range of computers has surpassed to several other fields crossing the usual computing and learning domains. For instance, advanced effects could be generated with the help of motion graphics best created with the help of latest generation of computers.
- Controlling systems and environments that are beyond human intervention is possible in an effortless manner for computers for sure. However, it is necessary to prefer highest quality computers for best results.
Apart from the above six facts, there are several other facts about computers that are yet to be known.