Forensic science provides an important feature enabled with advanced technology based upon which the toughest of the cases are resolved. Proving the guilt of a suspect is something that is best possible with this technology. Scientists consider multiple and latest methods in order to ensure that the cases are solved in a successful manner.
- Legal cases are successfully solved with the collection of evidence in a perfect manner. Forensic science is available in this regard in an exceptional manner because of which most complex of the cases are solved in an effortless manner.
- Criminal cases are considered the most on par with forensic science. Perhaps, it is not a single branch but a group of sciences based upon which the problems are resolved in an effective manner. The role of criminal lawyers prove to be most crucial in this regard.
- Forensic scientists collect minute evidences in a careful manner. Modern methods are considered for the purpose of collecting proofs as per the requirement. The pace of any case could be moved rapidly with the consideration of advanced technological standards.
- Common evidences for the purpose of collecting evidences are fingerprints, hairs and gunshot material. A kind of special chemical powder is considered for the purpose of collecting such evidences based upon which a suspect could be made to prove his role in a crime.
- Forensic science is further divided into various sciences such as pathology, anthropology, entomology and many more. The process of collecting proof in order to make the case more strong is best possible with the advanced technologies as per the requirement.
- Sherlock Holmes was a fictional detective character introduced by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, who popularized forensic science in solving cases. Perhaps, there are several other television shows and novels that are known to make the reading interesting because of including this feature.