Spain is a very beautiful country and you can also experience that the people of Spain are also well behaved. Spain has many differences such as language, culture and social differences. The language of Spain i.e. Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world. Spain is said to be one of the most visited destinations in the world. Spain is one of the biggest countries that even include many islands such as Tenerife, Mallorca, Gran Canaria and Ibiza. Hence, Spain is amongst the three top countries visited around the world. Madrid is the capital city of Spain. We all know all these little facts about Spain, but there are some more interesting facts which are unique enough and you must have not even heard about them ever.
So just get set and read on some of the most exciting facts about Spain:
- It is very important to do a little pre-trip research if you are planning to visit Spain.
- Be very much respectful in Spain if you are planning to visit any churches and gaudy dress are a serious no-no.
- Football i.e. soccer, is the most popular sport in Spain.
- Quill pen was originated from Spain for about 1400 years ago.
- Same sex marriage is allowed in Spain.
- Spain is the only country that produces banana all over Europe.
- The sport, ‘bull fighting’ is counted as a sport only in Spain.
- Spain has the very famous festival every year known as ‘tomatina’ festival.
- Smoking is completely banned at bars and workplaces in the country of Spain.
- Teenagers in Spain start at the age of fourteen years old.
- People in Spain are very enthusiastic to listen to radio.
- Tipping is not very much popular in Spain, so you can just leave some coins and people are happy, if you plan to visit Spain.