Considering the option of abortion is no big deal these days for women across the world. Much of this change could be attributed to the fact that the availability of medical technology has increased to a maximum extent.
- The much debated Abortion Law was first enacted in 1973 allowing woman to exercise their right to have the child or not. Unwanted pregnancy required by some women considered it as a major boon in order to protect their individualism.
- Adoption is the only available viable alternative in case a woman is unable to decide whether to keep or drop the child. Taking a prospective decision after considering the situation from all corners is something that is needed the most.
- Getting abortion done without the knowledge of the bearing woman is regarded as heinous crime. Perhaps, the abortion centers have setup counseling centers in order to ensure that the woman is fully aware before any decision is taken in an eventual manner.
- A woman must be completely made aware of the surgical and medical complications and features before being aborted. This is because of the fact a woman’s life is not fully shielded in case she would like to go in for an abortion.
- Half of unplanned pregnancies in the United States are known to end up as abortion cases. According to another research, almost half of American woman never intend abortion as their choice though it happens advertently in an eventual manner.
- Though there is discrimination among women in other fields and issues, there is no such thing as far as abortion is considered with women from all cultures, races and ethnicities treated equally if it is a case of abortion.
- Birth control is not the only reason that women give for getting aborted. In fact, there are multiple reasons given of which some of them even appear to be most weird.