Although our scientists are working on Universe from centuries but still we are not aware of many facts about the Universe. After working & researching all these years our scientists discover many extraordinary things about Universe.
Here is a top 5 extraordinary facts about Universe-:
- 1. Super slim. Saturn has a density of 0.678 g/cm3 and the density of water is 0.998 g/cm3, which means if you put Saturn in huge bowl of water, it will float.
- 2. We are moving. A shocking fact is that the Milky Way is spinning at the rate of 225km/sec and the galaxy is moving with a speed of 305km/sec which means we on our earth are spinning with the speed of 530km/sec. In simple words, we are about 19 km away from where we were.
- 3. Bye Bye Moon. Our earth is slowing its rotation about 0.002 sec/day/century, which means Moon is moving away from earth about 3.8cm/year. Although scientist are not certain about the creation of the sun but the most convincing theory is that a large sized object hit the earth and causes Moon to rotate around it.
- 4. Age of the Sunlight. Scientist believes that energy in sunlight we feel is about 30,000 years old as it starting coming out from the core of the sun 30,000 years ago and all these centuries it was in middle of the atoms that create the sun.
- 5. The Sun is losing weight. It is absolutely right; because of the Solar winds sun is losing billion kilograms every second. What are Solar Winds? They are charged particles that are thrown out suddenly from sun’s upper surface because of intense temperature of the sun. You know, one person can be killed by a pinhead of sun’s energy even at a distance of 16okm.
These are some facts but there are hundreds of other interesting facts and millions of unknown facts that are still to be discovered.