You might have learnt a lot about the famous ship Titanic. The incident of Titanic was highly dreadful and horrible whose picture still can are in the minds of common people who’ve viewed the ship in reality. The incident of Titanic was took place on April 14 1912 when the ship hit the ice berg at 11:40 p.m. But this is not enough knowledge about the ship Titanic because there are some untouched facts about Titanic which are difficult to believe but in actual they are reality.
- The Titanic ship was scheduled on 14th April 1992 earlier the day on which the ship struck the iceberg. But the ship scheduled time was cancelled by Captain Smith for unknown reason. It is believed by many people that if the drill was scheduled on its decided time then definitely there was no such incident happen.
- The captains and officers running the ship were given only 37 seconds to react before the Titanic hits the iceberg. The first Officer Murdoch ordered the engine room for putting then engines in reverse direction.
- Lifeboats that were sent on the rescue operation were very less in number. There was enough space on the lifeboats also but only 24 people were able to sit comfortably on the lifeboat. Lifeboats do possess capacity of 65 but many people frightened to enter on to the lifeboat because they have a fear of being getting drown on the sea.
- During the time of Titanic incident, another boat was just closer for rescue but because of delay on orders by the captain, the rescue boat can’t able to save the life of people who were about to drown on the Titanic.
- In the incident of Titanic, apart from some human beings, two dogs were also rescued into the lifeboats. There were total 9 dogs onboard the Titanic but only a Pomeranian and a Pekinese were saved in the rescue operation.