Iron Man needs no introduction to anyone. Iron Man has become an icon for the youngsters and teenagers of the modernized world. Everyone was fascinated by the acting of Tony stark and the technology used by the director of this series was outstanding. But you must be unaware of the facts behind the screen.
- The first release of Iron man series was launched in 2008, which has made this certified character and iconic model for the teenager’s especially small kids. Iron man series has given a new superhero to Hollywood who works really very hard to achieve the success as an Iron Man.
- For the Iron Man series, the Director has chosen Tom Cruise first instead of Robert Downey. In fact, director wants Tom Cruise to be an Iron Man because his career was at its peak point because of massive success of ‘Mission Impossible’ series. The script of movie was not liked by Tom Cruise and thus the lead role of Tony Stark or Iron Man was given to Robert Downey junior.
- JARVIS was the special name of Iron Man AI system which helps Tony Stark to do super heroic activities. But did you know the meaning of JARVIS? Hopefully not, Jarvis was an acronym for ‘Just a Rather Very Intelligent System.’
- Tony Stark when having full power can lift up to 100 tons. Such concept used after considering the maximum lift of Hulk by the director of movie. Iron Man gets more popularity in the Avenger series when all superheroes including Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk and Thor unite and fought against aliens.
- You’ll be shocked to know that the Iron Man suit will soon become a reality as Lockheed martin a famous industry is in process of developing Iron suit after getting inspiration from the movie. Other industries too are making efforts for designing Iron Man suit.